Sunday, June 17, 2007

First Post---Come visit again : ]

Hello! My name's Loelle :] I leave in Vancouver Canada and I started watching TVB drama's since I was very young. I'm 15 years old, so I will try my best to finish my school work and update my blog daily. But please understand if I don't update :D

*okay, I love singing and listening to music so I sometimes might mention stuff about the HK music artist too : D

And now, here is a little about me, I LOVE watching TVB drama's, drawing mostly designing, reading, swimming, shopping, playing the piano, sleeping : ] , going on the internet, listening to music and singing.

Some artists I like are:

-Raymond Lam
-Ron Ng
-Tavia Yeung
-Bosco Wong
-Roger Kwok
-Sharon Chan
-Melissa Ng
-Linda Chung
-Myolie Wu
-Sheren Tang

and much more...

Some TVB dramas I like are
- Heart of Greed (awesome drama)
-La Femme Desperado
-Under the Canopy of Love
-A Pillow Case of Mystery
-When Rules Turns Loose
-Always Ready
-Wars of Inlaws
-Twins of Brothers
-Virtues of Harmony 1 & 2
-Ups and Downs in the Sea of Love
and much much more

I will be posting again please come again : D

No comments: